66 cluster representants for innovation in cosmetics gathered at Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair:
BtoB meetings, valorization of local cosmetics ingredients and know-hows, promotion of collaborative projects
WICCS Key numbers
- 66 participants
- 32 organizations and 16 countries represented
- 160 BtoB meetings planned
- 100% of participants satisfaction
What is important to remember?
The WORLD INNOVATION & COSMETICS CLUSTERS SUMMIT is a one-day event for discussions and B2B meetings between international clusters of the entire cosmetic value chain. The WICCS is organized by Cosmetic Valley in partnership with France Clusters, and took place in Paris in the framework of Cosmetic 360 international fair, on 18th and 19th October.
- Gather the actors of the cosmetic value chain: from raw material to formulation, packaging, or biotechnologies, etc… participants can find new business opportunities among the value chain
- Promote participants innovation that can be implemented in the cosmetic industry (raw material, formulation, extraction, finished goods…)
- A meeting place for the CCIN–Cosmetics Clusters International Network
Cosmetopea in the spotlight
“Census of traditional uses of plants for cosmetics” Cosmetopea was at the heart of the program.
Cosmetics assets with territorial specificities presented during the WICCS
- Arnica (Espagne)
- Black Rice (Thailand)
- Eucalyptus, Cystus, Pinhus (Portugal)
- Famonty and Borona (Madagascar)
- Bletilla formosana ; Citrus depressa Hayata (Taiwan)
- Aromatic, Medicinal and Cosmetopea Polynesian plants project (Tahiti)
- National program for promoting 18 selected local herbal species (Malaysia)
Speech extract from Marc-Antoine JAMET, President of Cosmetic Valley, General Secretary of LVMH Group : “If we manage to share expertise, cooperate and do together what each one of us does separately, that would save time and energy for a much greater result”
Speech extract from Jean-Luc ANSEL, President of France Clusters, Director and founder of Cosmetic Valley : “The strength we have is to work together towards recognition of cosmetics as a science that can federate everyone around research and development topics (such as Cosmetopea)”