Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous
The international meeting for innovation in cosmetics dedicated to clusters
18 of October, 2018 9:00AM – 4:00PM
International Room, Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair, Carousel du Louvre, Paris
This meeting will be held in English
Cosmetics Clusters – the international network, invites you to its annual international rendez-vous to boost your cooperation worldwide.
Business cluster? Association of companies? Economic development agency?
The companies you support develop innovative solutions that can be used in the fragrance and cosmetics market (in raw materials, formulation, packaging, etc.)?
Participate to meet professionals from the international community of clusters with an interest in cosmetics!
9:00 am – 9:30 am : Welcome and registration
9:30 am – 10:30 am :
- Only for members of Cosmetics Clusters – International Network / see the list here >> : Worldwide market trends Presented by Euromonitor, as part of the European project Cosmetics4Wellbeing, financed by COSME
- For non members : visit of Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair
10:30 am – 12:30 pm : International overview of network expertise within the field of cosmetics. Opening remarks by Cosmetics Clusters – International Network.
Find out more about key international networks and their cosmetics expertise!
12:30 pm – 13:30 pm : Lunch on-site
13:30 pm – 16:00 pm : Qualified B2B cluster meetings, depending on selections
Discover who they are and organize your BtoB meetings (participants list coming soon)
- If you are part of a business cluster, a network of companies or a development agency,
and you would like to take part in this FREE event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Register for Cosmetic 360
- Select “Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous”
- Select the relevant B2B cluster meeting(s) (18 October, 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Receive confirmation by email
This event is part of the project Cosmetics4Wellbeing which has received funding from the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020).
Elise Durey, firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)4 78 54 67 09
Segolène Leloutre email@example.com / +33 (0)2 37 18 33 18