- This event has passed.
Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous
18 October 2018
Cosmetics Clusters – the international network, invites you to its annual international rendez-vous to boost your cooperation worldwide.
9:00-9:30 am – Welcome and registration
9:30 – 10:00 am
- Marc-Antoine JAMET
- Xavier ROY, Director of France Clusters, the French clusters network
- Jean-Luc ANSEL, Director of Cosmetic Valley & founder of Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network
Introduction of new members of Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network
- Biointropic, Columbia
- Canada Cosmetic Cluster, Canada
- Cluster Bogoá Cosméticos, Columbia
- Cluster Cosmetic Corse, France
- Cosmetics Cluster UK
10:00 – 10:45 am – Worldwide cosmetics market trends presentation – for all participants of the event !
Enjoy a presentation of the cosmetics market trends and the most promising countries in terms of attractiveness for cosmetics market opportunities. This presentation will be given by Euromonitor, as part of the European project Cosmetics4Wellbeing, which has received funding from the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020). Read more
10:45 – 12:30 am – International overview of networks’ expertise within the field of cosmetics
A series of short presentations will be delivered by international networks on their cosmetics expertise. Find the expertise that you need along the cosmetic value chain !
- Production of plants : Cluster Cosmetics Bogota “inventory project of native species”
- Regulation : Cluster Cosmetics Bogota “Biodiversity in cosmetics and regulation”
- Raw materials, ingredients or similar : Cluster Menara (Morocco) “fom local ingredients to innovative cosmetics ingredients”
- Raw material, ingredients or similar : MIDA (Malaysia) “from raw material to Halal cosmetics”
- Raw material, ingredients or similar & testing : “Thailand : the local wisdom and & Bio-Polis”
- Testing and analys : TEDD (Switzerland) “cells testing in cosmetics”
- Beauty Brands : Canadian Cosmetics Cluster “from raw materials to brands”
- Distribution, online sales : SPC House of Media / Polish Cosmetics “distribution & online sales in cosmetics”
12:30 – 13:30 pm
2018 photo call and lunch (on site)
13:30 – 16:00 pm – B2B meetings
5 BtoBs time slot of 30min each.
The online booking is open. See participant list >>
16h pm – End of the Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous
Download participant list >> and organize your BtoB meetings.
Elise Durey, email@example.com / +33 (0)4 78 54 67 09
Segolène Leloutre firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)2 37 18 33 18
This event is part of the project Cosmetics4Wellbeing
which has received funding from the European
Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020).