60 international clusters representants for innovation in cosmetics gathered for the annual meeting of Cosmetics Clusters – The International Network
Main highlights of the 2018 edition
- 60 participants
- 26 organizations and 17 countries represented
- 5 new members
- 105 BtoB meetings planned
- Worldwide cosmetics market trends presentation and an international panorama of expertises along the cosmetics value chain
What is important to remember?
Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous is a one-day event for discussions and B2B meetings between international clusters of the entire cosmetic value chain. Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous is organized by Cosmetic Valley in partnership with France Clusters, and takes place in Paris in the framework of Cosmetic 360 international fair.
Panorama of international cosmetics expertise
- Cluster de cosméticos de Bogota (Colombia) : Inventory project of native species (Download the presentation )/ (Watch the presentation)
- ANDI Cosmetics Association (Colombia) : Biodiversity in cosmetics and regulation (Download the presentation)/(Watch the presentation)
- Cluster Menara (Morroco) : From local ingredients to innovative cosmetics ingredients (Download the presentation) / (Watch the presentation)
- MIDA (Malaysia) : Malaysian Biodiversity : From Traditional Used to Innovative & Halal Cosmetic Application (Download the presentation)/ (Watch the presentation)
- Thailand Center of Excellence for life sciences (Thailand) : Thailand: the local wisdom and & Bio-Polis (Download presentation) / (Watch the presentation)
- TEDD – Center for Cell Biology and Tissue Engineering (Switzerland) : Cells testing in cosmetics (Download the presentation)/(Whatch the presentation)
- Canadian Cosmetics Cluster (Canada) : From raw materials to brands (Download presentation)/(Whatch the presentation)
- SPC House of Media/ Polish Cosmetics (Poland) : Distribution & online sales in cosmetics (Download the presentation) / (Whatch the presentation)
About Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network
Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network is the international clusters network dedicated to innovation in cosmetics.
Cosmetics Clusters was founded upon the request of 18 cosmetics clusters worldwide, wishing to share good practices in cosmetics, and work on common projects. Cosmetics Clusters was launched in the 2016 edition of the Cosmetic 360 fair in Paris.
25 clusters members
4 from Africa ; 13 from Europe ; 4 from Asia ; 1 from French Polynesia ; 2 from South America ; 1 from North America
5 new members joined the network in 2018:
- BIOINTROPIC Cluster (Colombia) : A network gathering the whole cosmetics value chain and stakeholders of biotechnology
- Canadian Cosmetic Cluster : A network to promote cosmetic raw materials and Canadian finished beauty products
- Cluster de cosméticos de Bogota (Colombia) : The reference network of production and commercialization of cosmetics made with natural ingredients
- Cluster Cosmetic Corse (France) : Corsican PAM & Cosmetics and pharmacopeia cluster
- Cosmetics Cluster UK : The UK membership association for the cosmetic process industries
Zoom on Cosmetics4Wellbeing European Project
Cosmetics4wellbeing tells a nice story of cooperation and is one of the outcomes of Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network.
This project, co-funed by the COSME programme of the European Union gathers 4 European clusters with the aim to support and foster the internationalization of their SMEs toward third markets.