Cosmetic 360 : the international innovation trade show for cosmetics & fragrance industry
Do you have a solution applicable to the fragrance-cosmetics sector? Come & present your innovation to the whole industry. Cosmetic 360 is the annual meeting of key accounts, SMEs, manufacturers & start-ups in the sector. Exhibitors come from the entire value chain (packaging, raw materials, testing, formulations…) & present all types of innovations (marketing, technologies, processes, products…).
Cosmetic 360 in a few words
- 220 international exhibitors in 2019, including major brands, SMEs, start-ups | 160 in 2021
- More than 5000 unique visitors in 2019 | 4000 in 2021 (including 44% of decision-makers > CEO, R&D director, marketing director…)!
- An international event in the world capital of the fragrance-cosmetics sector, with the presence of numerous foreign delegations : Italy, Spain, Japan, Korea, Quebec, Brazil, Israel, Denmark, Netherlands, Taiwan, Thailand, …
- The meeting place for leaders of innovative projects
- The Start-up zone, which invites you to discover new emerging companies
The Open Innov’ service, which allows companies to obtain privileged appointments with key industry players present during the tradeshow.
- In 2019: Chanel, IFF, Groupe Nuxe, L’Oréal, LVMH Recherche, Rodan + Fields
- In 2021: Chanel, L’Oréal, LVMH Recherche, Pierre Fabre
- In 2022: Chanel, L’Oréal Research and Innovation, LVMH Recherche, P&B Group
The Cosmetic 360 Awards : the international trade press rewards the most outstanding innovations of the show by category (Raw Materials, OEM/ODM, Testing & Analysis, Packaging, Industrial Machines, Brands & Retail…).
The Open Innov’ Service
You are carrying an innovation project that meets the challenges of the fragrance-cosmetics industry : biosourcing, green chemistry, sustainability, biotechnology, digital, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, mechatronics, industrial development, imaging technology, microbiology, traceability, emotional analysis, sensory measurement, skin biology, evaluation methods, toxicology, formulation, vectorization, & many other subjects…
You want to exchange with experts to study their expectations & measure how your innovation can address this sector ?
Don’t miss this opportunity & apply (free registration)