Women’s Health and Feminine Care Webinar
19 October 2021 @ 9 h 00 min - 12 h 00 min
This webinar will take place at 09:00-12:00 UK time, on Tuesday 19 October.
Our joint webinar with the National Biofilms Innovation Centre (NBIC) brings together both academic and industry expertise and takes a broad approach to research and development in skin and vaginal health and through life stages with a particular focus on non-invasive sampling methods and pre-clinical models.
Learn about the latest research and innovation as well as market trends, consumer needs and new technology solutions in the now popular subject of women’s health. The first part of the webinar will feature speakers from industry and academia and the second part will include an expert panel discussion to address questions such as:
- What is important to a start up?
- What’s new in the market?
- What are the current opportunities and biggest technical challenges?
- Does a company manufacturing probiotic products need a diagnostic test?
- David Caballero-Lima from Labskin
- Marnie Peterson from Perfectus Biomed
- Chiara Heide from BrightCure
- Rachel Grabenhofer from Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Julie Thornton from the University of Bradford
- Gill Westgate from CCUK
- Oliver Worsley from Sequential Skin
- Kelly Moffat from CosmosID
- Ryan Kean from Glasgow Caledonian University.
Find out more and sign up here.